- 42g (3 TB) butter
- 66g (4 TB) peanut butter
- 60g (¼ cup) packed Truvia or Splenda brown sugar baking blend
- 28g (2 TB) Truvia or Splenda baking blend (white)
- 46g liquid egg white (or 1 egg white)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g (1 ¼ cup) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add egg white; beat until blended. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Shape into an 8-in. roll; wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for 30-45 minutes or until firm.
Unwrap and cut into slices, about 1/4 in. thick. Place 2 in. apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. flatten with a fork. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes For chewy cookies, bake on parchment paper, for crisp cookies bake directly on greased cookie sheet. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks; cool completely. Yield: 28 cookies (14g of dough per cookie)
Macros per cookie: 57 calories | 7.9g carbs | 2.3g fat | 1.2g pro